How to apply
We’ve simplified the application process for our online postgraduate degrees, and you can start your application now by following the instructions below. You can even save your progress as you go and return to it easily.
Registering for one of our short courses is just as easy, please follow the instructions below.
If you have questions or prefer to apply over the phone, please call us directly at (+61 3) 9917 3009.
Postgraduate degree application process
- Fill out our online application form.
- Complete your application, including all course-specific requirements. These requirements can be found on the entry requirements of your course page.
For more information, call us at (+61 3) 9917 3009.
- Order and submit your official transcripts from the universities you’ve attended.
After completing your application, you’ll receive the decision from our admissions department within 2-3 weeks.
Short course application process
- Select your course from the list below
- Navigate to the relevant registration form
- Complete all fields on the form and submit.
Undergraduate short courses
Postgraduate short courses
- Computer Hardware and Software
- Computer Networks and Website Development
- Introduction to Database Design
- Database Design and SQL
- Introduction to Digital Networks
- Building Scalable Digital Networks
- Programming Fundamentals
- Intermediate Python Programming
- The Psychology of Hacking
- Hacking: The Business and Criminological Frames
- Cyber Risk Management Fundamentals
- Cyber Risk Assessment, Response and Compliance
- Cybersecurity Incident Management Fundamentals
- Business Continuity Planning and Legal Compliance in Cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity Program Development
- Cybersecurity Program Development and Management
- Penetration Testing Fundamentals
- Applied Penetration Testing and Hacking
- Foundations of Cryptography
- IT Systems and Web Security
- Entrepreneurship in Information Technology
- Secure Programming: Requirement Analysis and Design
- Secure Programming: Implementation and Testing
- Professional Practices in Information Technology
Connect with an enrolment adviser
We’re here to help with your questions about the application and entry process, or questions regarding the online course you’re considering.
If you’d like to connect directly with a member of our student services team, call (+61 3) 9917 3009.